- NEMA 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 & 13
- 6 pushbutton enclosures do not meet Type 6/6P
- UL94 5V
- Electronic instrument enclosures, designed for mounting printed circuit boards or DIN rail mounted components.
- The polycarbonate material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 5V and is suitable for outdoor use.
- Lid and mounting holes are located outside of the gasket seal.
- Lid is secured with self captivating M4 stainless steel machine screws (included), threaded into integral stainless steel bushings (for repetitive assembly & disassembly).
- Heavy duty 16 gauge galvanized steel panels available (see chart)
- All stainless steel hardware to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Gasket is a preformed, high temperature U.L. listed silicone rubber. Gasket is replaceable.
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs.
- Threaded (M3) integral brass inserts & standoffs designed for M3.5 or #6 self tapping screws for P.C. board or inner panel mounting in all but the smallest size.
- Vertical P.C. card guides (for 1.5 mm thick P.C. boards) are molded in all but the smallest size
- Color is light gray (RAL 7035)
- Optional Inner Panel
- Heavy duty panels for mounting components
- Galvanized 16 ga. steel.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Optional Mounting Feet
- Part No. 1554FT