- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Enclosures are formed steel - 14 gauge (54" high), 12 gauge (60" high), or combination 10/12 gauge (72" high).
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Body stiffeners are provided in enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforced support angles.
- 12" floor stands are welded to the enclosure. (w/ feet Part No.).
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting (w/o feet Part No.).
- Gasketed overlapping doors eliminate the need for a center post.
- Continuously hinged doors may be removed by pulling the hinge pin.
- Doors are secured with a three point latch and operated with a key locking, padlockable handle.
- Latch rods are equipped with rollers for easier door closing.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- A removable 10 gauge inner panel is included in enclosures 60" and larger. Smaller sizes include a 12 gauge inner panel.
- Provision for light kit mounting.
- Panel supports are provided in enclosures 60" and larger for easy panel installation.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.