Currently in stock with urethane inserts in sizes 2-7/16 through 5-15/16
- Log Decks, Log Stops and Unloaders, Hour-Glass Rolls, Kickers, Debarkers, etc.
- Low profile design allows bearings to be used and quickly serviced in difficult-to-reach locations.
- Urethane – recommended for shock load applications – contains 2% molybdenum and graphite, allowing use on shafts running at up to 80 RPM without lubrication. But lubrication is recommended for extended life.
- Za or Bronze – recommended for heavy radial loads: note – Za has better wear resistant properties than type 660 bronze at a much lower cost.
- Fabricated Steel Base – this becomes the permanent fixture onto which replacement cartridges are installed.
- Ductile Iron Cap (top) and insert (bottom) are available with fully interchangeable bushings made from: Babbitt, Urethane, Bronze or ZA (zinc-aluminum).
- When replacement is required, roll-out shells are provided for all bore sizes.
Sizes in stock (other sizes from factory)
- B25-207-URE-2 (2-7/16, 2 BOLT BASE)
- B25-207-URE-4 (2-7/16, 4 BOLT BASE)
- B25-215-URE-2 (2-15/16, 2 BOLT BASE)
- B25-215-URE-4 (2-15/16, 4 BOLT BASE)
- B25-307-URE-2 (3-7/16, 2 BOLT BASE)
- B25-307-URE-4 (3-7/16, 4 BOLT BASE)
- B25-315-URE-4 (3-15/16, 4 BOLT BASE)
- B25-407-URE-4 (4-7/16, 4 BOLT BASE)
- B25-415-URE-4 (4-15/16, 4 BOLT BASE)
- B25-507-URE-4 (5-7/16, 4 BOLT BASE)
- B25-515-URE-4 (5-15/16, 4 BOLT BASE)